Student Registration Form
Welcome and thank you for your interest in participating in the 2013 Fil-Am Community Fair. This is an opportunity to showcase yourself and your student organization to the community organization leaders of the Washington, DC area. The response from leaders has been very positive and we expect a wonderful turnout. For the event description please see the 2013 Fil-Am Community Fair webpage.
Because we want to encourage networking, we have decided to host the event at the Philippine Embassy. It is a more intimate and private setting for such an event.
Please review the information below. Complete and submit your registration form by FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th.
Saturday, October 5th
10:30am - 12:30pm
Romulo Hall | Philippine Embassy | 1600 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, District of Columbia 20036
Each individual needs to:
- Complete and submit the registration form below
- Have someone from your organization send your organization Logo file (.png or .jpg) to either Jamie Garcia (email@example.com) or RJ Diokno (firstname.lastname@example.org). This may be included as part of the event program
- Bring business cards and/or a flyer of planned events throughout 2013-2014, if available. This helps for networking purposes.
- Business casual attire (i.e. suits are not required)
- Please arrive on time as we have a fixed 2 hour time frame
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided