Community Organization Registration Form & Fee
Welcome and thank you for your interest in participating in the 2013 Fil-Am Community Fair. This is an opportunity to showcase your organization to the young, bright Fil-Am collegiate leaders of the Washington, DC area. The response from leaders of the student organizations has been very positive and we expect a wonderful turnout. For the event description please see the 2013 Fil-Am Community Fair webpage.
Because we want to encourage networking, we have decided to host the event at the Philippine Embassy. It is a more intimate and private setting for such an event.
Please review the information below. Complete and submit registration and fee by FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 20th.
Saturday, October 5th
10:30am - 12:30pm
Romulo Hall | Philippine Embassy | 1600 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, District of Columbia 20036
The following will be provided to you:
- Access to the Embassy at 9:45am for set up
- Table with two chairs; Long tables may be used to host two organizations
- Power outlets; Limited
- Organization description featured the Event Program
Your organization is responsible for:
- Completing registration information & paying registration fee (covers cost of food/refreshments with a portion going to FYP-DC for future community-related programming)
- 1-3 representatives present at your table. We kindly ask that you only have 1-3 people in attendance due to capacity constraints at the venue.
- Bringing promotional materials (e.g. banner, pamphlets, business cards)
- Send your organization Logo file (.png or .jpg) to either Jamie Garcia (email@example.com) or RJ Diokno (firstname.lastname@example.org). This may be included as part of the event program
- Business casual attire
- Please arrive on time as we have a fixed 2 hour time frame
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided
REGISTRATION FORM - CLOSED
Registration Fee: $50.00 - CLOSED
To complete your registration process, please click the "Pay Now" button below.
100% of fees collected will either go towards the costs associated with this event (food, refreshments, equipment rentals, promotional materials, etc.) and to FYP-DC for future Community-related programming. If you have any questions regarding payment, please contact FYP-DC Treasurer, Eliot Cashell at email@example.com. For any other questions, please contact Jamie Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or RJ Diokno at email@example.com.